As we continue to monitor all governmental notifications and news coverage of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we must remain composed and make smart decisions to protect our staff while continuing to provide moving and storage services to our customers.
We understand that some customers may not be able to reschedule their moves, or their need for storage, and for that reason we are making every effort to continue our daily operations while exercising extreme caution for everyone’s safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us at 203-602-7979 or email us regarding your existing move at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a closer look at the policies we’ve implemented, all designed to keep you, our team, and our community safe and healthy:
- Instructed staff to remain at home if they feel unwell.
- Instructed crews, and provided supplies for crews, to clean equipment on a daily basis.
- Instructed staff to notify our office if they have reason to believe they have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or has come into direct contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Instructed staff to wash their hands thoroughly upon arrival to any home, office or job site.
- Instructed staff to avoid touching faces and avoid close contact. Team members in the field are maintaining a 6-foot distance, just to be cautious.
We’ve educated our team in best health practices, including frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer. All teams are provided gloves, masks and anti-bacterial products.
Our buildings are being cleaned daily, including all door handles, keypads, and elevator buttons.
We’re staying educated and vigilant!
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and health of our communities, but we need your help. If you are experiencing any of the following and have a scheduled appointment, please let us know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being:
- You or someone in your household is showing symptoms for COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), or if you or someone in your household tests positive.
- If you or your child has had primary contact with someone who has tested positive.
- If you are completing a quarantine prior to our arrival.
- If you have returned home from travel to any of the countries identified by the CDC.
- If you have questions or concerns about your project, please feel free to call us. We remain at your service.
Your JB Moving Team
JB Moving Services Inc.
222 Selleck St.
Stamford CT 06902
480 Bunnell St.
Bridgeport CT 06607