Welcome to JB Moving Services Inc.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JB Moving Services Inc.’s Website.
JB Moving Services Inc. is located at:222A Selleck St. Stamford
06902 – CT , United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JB Moving Services Inc.’s websiteif you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Noticeand any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this websiteand accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refersto our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Clientor ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertakethe process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetingsof a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respectof provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing lawof United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JB Moving Services Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights forall material on JB Moving Services Inc.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or printpages from https://movejb.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://movejb.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://movejb.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://movejb.com
Redistribute content from JB Moving Services Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the samemanner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so longas the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement orapproval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linkingparty’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AmericanAutomobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflectunfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizationsrepresenting inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowedto link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us fromthe visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where thelink is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial contentin a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long asthe link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approvalof the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’ssite.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mailaddress) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within thecontext and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JB Moving Services Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licenseagreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages oruse other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particularlink to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We alsoreserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuingto link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contactus about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to responddirectly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completenessor accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on thewebsite is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnifyand defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on anypage on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted aslibelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement orother violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer orin relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you haveany queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.